GodofRandomnessGodofRandomness

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

(WF1) Strange Creature (WF1) Strange Creature

Bahahahahaha!

Is it alright if I was doing a odd little dance to this? Haha. I could not help it. I love humorous songs like this they cheer me up. =)

All hail Strange Creature!

wyldfyre1 responds:

hey thats what the strange creature would of wanted you to do! So dance away!

War of Roses (vs) Dandylions War of Roses (vs) Dandylions

Very Nice.

I love the mix of genres in this. It's quite original and very, very good. My ears thank you for the lovely song. I'll be sure to check out some more of your music. You've caught my interest. =)

Hope to hear more from you. Keep up the kick ass work.

Rucklo - Motion Mastered Rucklo - Motion Mastered

Holy shit.

Fucking awesome man. Sounds like it should be in a videogame. I know alot of people go around saying that, but I hardly ever do. Haha. So you should feel honored...Well, not really I'm nothing special just some guy who enjoys awesome original tunes like this.

Keep up the sexy awesome work. =)

Rucklo responds:

Well, I have heard quite a few times that my style generally has a videogame touch over it, no matter what kind of stuff I do, so it ain't all wrong I guess... :)

Thanx for the review, it's much appreciated! :D

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

Amazing.

I love female vocalist. They always make me smile with their pretty voices. This reminds me alot of Nightwish with a touch of Lacuna Coil, mind you that is a good thing.

Beautiful song, keep up the good work.

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

By the Gods.

Is there nothing you can't do? Haha. I love like every damn thing you have made. It's all fucking amazing.

You're a God amongst men, keep up the fucking brilliant work.

Much Love.

dj-Nate responds:

Dude.

I love you.

noise. noise.

Seriously makes you wonder...

When listening to this I imagine myself in a vast wasteland surrounded by fire and lava. Just makes you think....Maybe this is what it sounds like in Hell.

Keep up the awesome work. I loved it.

{CW} Abyss {Remastered Final} {CW} Abyss {Remastered Final}

I Lol'd

I noticed I could not help but do a little dance to this. Haha. Nice work. If you can make me dance, then you're doing something right.

Keep up the awesome work.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

hahaha sweet just wait til i upload Eternal today! ^_^v

I Feel So Alone I Feel So Alone

Epic

This is very, very well made. It actually caught my interest right away. I have not heard of a piece like this. Then again I do not play many RPGs so I would not know if it were to sound like anything from one.

Keep up the good work.