GodofRandomnessGodofRandomness

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

DBZ stuff.. DBZ stuff..

Son...

I am disappoint

Kekekeke. I am in love with your flashes, Gonzo. Keep em going, you're one of the best on here.

Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer

Rofl.

Haha. This was so true in so many ways about RTS gamers. I find alot of them to be pretty sad people. I am a big RTS fan, but some people turn it into their damn lives. Lmao.

Anywho, funny ass stuff, keep up the good work, Rubber. =P

"Predator" in 10 seconds "Predator" in 10 seconds

Meow WTF Meow

Made me chuckle, but it was a bit out of nowhere...Which is good, because I like random things like this.

(WF1) Strange Creature (WF1) Strange Creature

Bahahahahaha!

Is it alright if I was doing a odd little dance to this? Haha. I could not help it. I love humorous songs like this they cheer me up. =)

All hail Strange Creature!

wyldfyre1 responds:

hey thats what the strange creature would of wanted you to do! So dance away!

War of Roses (vs) Dandylions War of Roses (vs) Dandylions

Very Nice.

I love the mix of genres in this. It's quite original and very, very good. My ears thank you for the lovely song. I'll be sure to check out some more of your music. You've caught my interest. =)

Hope to hear more from you. Keep up the kick ass work.

Rucklo - Motion Mastered Rucklo - Motion Mastered

Holy shit.

Fucking awesome man. Sounds like it should be in a videogame. I know alot of people go around saying that, but I hardly ever do. Haha. So you should feel honored...Well, not really I'm nothing special just some guy who enjoys awesome original tunes like this.

Keep up the sexy awesome work. =)

Rucklo responds:

Well, I have heard quite a few times that my style generally has a videogame touch over it, no matter what kind of stuff I do, so it ain't all wrong I guess... :)

Thanx for the review, it's much appreciated! :D

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Top score!

Pure epic-awesome-ness!

I bow to your artistic skill.